If you are having problems to access your class with computers, please try these steps:
- On WINDOWS computers : CTRL+SHIFT+R
- On MAC computers: CMD+SHIFT+R
- * Important Reminder * If you are using PC or MAC you must press CTRL+SHIFT+R (PC) or CMD+SHIFT+R(MAC) while having your browser window (CHROME) selected and logged in InSeconds.
If you are having problems to access your class with IPHONE, please perform the following steps:
- To clear cache completely, go to SETTINGS > SAFARI and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Once again, tap Clear History and Website Data.
- If you are still having issues, go to SETTINGS > SAFARI > ADVANCED > WEBSITE DATA. Now use the search bar at the top to find INSECONDS. When you find it, swipe left and tap Delete to clear cache for that particular website.
If you are still having issues, please send a video of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org